American YouTuber Sorrow TV is best known as an expert on the Reddit style of YouTube video that became trending in 2017. Sorrow sometimes posts brief short videos using his voice-over movie actors, using humorous dialogues in films and TV shows to add a hilarious effect.
Sorrow TV’s YouTube videos include readings from the top post from many popular subreddits with r/niceguys, r/oldpeopleFacebook, and r\thathappened. He entertains the audience in his videos by reading and singing in different ways, with voices and accents.
Sorrow TV Face
Age, Biography and Wiki
|Date of Birth
|25th August 1994
|Age as of 2023
Born on the 25th of August, 1994, Sorrow TV is currently aged 29. He now lives in the US. He has a sibling brother featured in many of his YouTube videos. His brother got married in December 2019. He had a pet hamster BBQ, also featured in his YouTube videos.
The audience loved BBQ but sadly passed away in September 2020, as announced by Sorrow TV on his Twitter. Information regarding his original name is yet to be disclosed.
Before gaining the actual amount of fame, Sorrow TV debuted in October 2016 in a short video of length 8 seconds named “Oh We Oh We Oh.” On 8th of October 2016, The YouTube channel Sorrow TV was created, and he uploaded his first ever video, “Why Scream: The TV Series is Bad,” on that day. Sorrow TV has an author Avatar on his YouTube handle. It shows a man wearing an expressive white mask with Black Bead Eyes from the Bruiser movie.
He debuted on Reddit on the 30th of December, 2016, on the subreddit page r/unexpected through a short clip. His first Reddit reading series was uploaded to r/oldpeoplefacebook on the 25th of July, 2017. This video went viral and added a considerable increment in his viewership, and his channel gained new heights of popularity. In October 2017, Sorrow TV joined the Patreon membership platform.
This voice actor was given a shoutout by PewDiePie in March 2019 after one of his videos of singing to his hamster was demonetized. He is also known to have worked in the TV Series Internet Historian from 2018-2019. Sorrow TV is regarded as one of the first content creators besides SootHouse, Slazo, and WildSpartanz, who started “Reddit Reading” as a new content genre. He also often collaborated with SootHouse.
Sorrow detached himself officially from YouTube on the 23rd of August 2019 due to mental health issues. It was probably because of a decline in YouTube reach and viewership. Also, several of his videos were getting taken down, demonetized, and blocked. However, he was active on Twitter back then.
With a fresh new r/comedyheaven video, Sorrow TV officially returned to YouTube on 22ND October 2019. Since his return, there has been a drastic fall in the regularity of his uploads. There was a four-month gap between his last video upload of 2019 and his first video upload of 2020. He is unofficially inactive on his Twitter, Reddit, Instagram, and YouTube platforms.
Sorrow’s YouTube channel is one of the fastest-growing channels acquiring thousands of followers within a brief period. As of 2023, he has 1.36 million subscribers on his self-named YouTube. The primary source of his earnings is his channel’s advertisements, sponsorships, and YouTube memberships.
Including all the sources from which he earns, the estimated net worth of Sorrow is around $400k to $500k.
|$400k – $500k
|Youtube, Ads and Sponsorships
- Sorrow YouTube holds a subscriber count of 1.36 million.
- His last video, “r/niceguys Top Posts of All Time,” was uploaded three years ago and had 1.8 million views and counting.
- He brags with over 82,500 followers on Twitter and entertains over 90,000 followers on Twitch.
- The “Q” in the name “BBQ” of his pet hamster stands for “short.” The rest of “BB” is an abbreviation of the baby.
- He was a Reddit reader, and due to entirely unfiltered content on several subreddits and controversial read-outs, Sorrow TV has not yet received his silver play button and gold Play Buttons from YouTube. It is a relatively common YouTube guideline for content creators in the “Reddit Reading” community.
- He reached the 100,000 follower milestone on YouTube in October 2017 and surpassed the 1,000,000 follower count in August 2018.
- Sorrow is an inspiration by YouTube is the movie personality from Bruiser, Henry Creedlow.
- “r/pornhubcomments Top Posts of all Time” was posted five years ago from now on the 17th of October, 2017, reached over 8.5 million views, and is the most popular video on his channel.
- He had his face revealed through his YouTube Video, “Sorrow TV’s Face Answers Questions(400k sub special)” on the 18th of January, 2018, to celebrate hitting the 400k subscriber count.
- His Twitter username is (@Sorrow_TV).
What happened to Sorrow TV?
Since his last upload on the 5th of May 2020, Sorrow TV has not yet uploaded another video and has been unofficially inactive from all platforms since then.
What is Sorrow TV real name?
His real name is Sorrow.
How old is Sorrow TV?
As of 2023, he is 29 years old.