Born on the 28th of October, 1992, currently aged 31, Vivziepop (Vivienne Maree Medrano) is a Salvadoran-American Animator, YouTuber, illustrator, and voice actress. Her real name is Vivienne Maree Medrano. She was formerly known as “xZoOPhobiAx”.
Her works include webcomics like Zoophobia, where she’s also an artist. She is the most reputed for Habzin Hotel and its spin-off series Hellva Boss. Being a member of DevianART from a very young age, she gained fame as Vivzmind. But she has been discontinuing Vivzmind for a while.
Age, Biography and Wiki
|Vivienne Maree Medrano
|Date of Birth
|28 October 1992
|Age as of 2023
Height and Weight
As of 2023, she is 31 years old. Vivziepop’s height is 5 feet 2 inches and her weight is 55 kg.
|Height in feet – 5 feet 2 inches
Height in centimeters – 158 cm
Height in meters – 1.58 m
Born in Frederick, Maryland, she came to encounter the world of animation while watching the movie Bambi. She initiated her art through software like MS Paint during her third grade. Invader Zim, an animated science fiction dark comedy television series, inspired a number of her artworks.
In September 2010, she moved to New York and attended the School of Visual Arts. She completed her graduation in 2014. She also attended a summer course at Gobelins, which was for two weeks. It was the Academy of Visual Communication and Arts in Paris.
After graduation, Medrano did assistant work on a thesis horror comedy film by Zach Bellissimo named Blanderstein in 2011. She started her YouTube channel under the “VivziePop” screen in 2012. After decent success on YouTube and gaining dedicated online viewers, she started ZooPhobia in 2013. ZooPhobia ran till 2016 when she began her work for Hazbin Hotel.
In 2013 this bisexual personality started her first animated short film, “Son of 666”. In 2014, Medrano won a Dusty Award for Outstanding Achievement in Character Animation for her fourth thesis film, “Timber.” In 2014’s October, “Die Young” by Kesha, an animated music video by her, gained over 50 million views on 2019 YouTube. Eventually, when one of her most reputed works, Habzin Hotel, received crowdfunding through Patreon a Membership Platform, she hired a team of specialists to increase her production value.
Medrano established SpindleHouse Toons, an animation studio that released the pilot for Hazbin Hotel, the pilot and first season for Helluva Boss. Medrano is the director, scriptwriter, and character developer for SpindleHouse Toons. The Pilot episode of Hazbin Hotel was published on Vivziepop’s YouTube channel in 2019’s October. Soon in November 2019, the pilot episode of Helluva Boss was also released on her YouTube channel. Both of the series went well regarding viewership and response. Further, Vivziepop released an animation music video called “Addict,” which comprises the Silva Hound song for Habzin Hotel.
On the 30th of September 2020, she also released an animation short film named “Bad Luck Jack” inspired by her comic Zoophobia. This animation short film was listed in Ursa Major Award as a “Recommended Anthropomorphic Dramatic Short Work.” The initial episode of the first season of Helluva Boss was released almost one year after the original release of its pilot. There are a total of 8 episodes. Animation Magazine has shown reports that the two animations, Hazbin Hotel and Helluva Boss, have reached more than 65 million views.
False allegations of character design, thefts, and showing support towards other creators who have done blackface and created transphobic jokes were on her. The charges in she had new popularity gained due to Hazbin Hotel.
Erin Frost, an ex-employee, posted on the Tumblr blog accusing Vivziepop of being a toxic boss and about her damaging and offensive behavior. Some of those accusations also included tenacious overwork and disrespecting other animations and shows. Most charges were proven false due to a lack of evidence and support from other employees.
Other allegations included making adult art and creating pedophilic content, most of which were proven false.
Vivziepop Net Worth
Vivziepop has an estimated net worth of $7 to $8 million. She owns a running YouTube channel and has her own Animation Studio SpindleHouse Toons.
|$7 to $8 million
|Youtube, Ads and Sponsorships
- The cat she owns Pixel, Honey, and Nugget (newly adopted on 2020’s 11th of July).
- She has contributed to over 250+ videos in her career.
- Her YouTube channel has over 7.99 million subscribers and counting.
- The most successful video on Vivziepop Channel is “ADDICT-HAZBIN HOTEL,” collecting over 149 million views and 2.9 million likes.
- She uses Adobe Premier, Photoshop, TV Paint, Sai, and After Effects to create animations.
- She is a Christmas Holiday person.
- Vivziepop used to watch Blaire White and ShoeOn Head in the past.
- SVA professor Matthew Archambault’s channel Drawing Tutorials.com featured her in 2010, 2011, and 2014.
- She had worked on Helluva Boss with GhostFaceNikol as an AE Compositioner.
- She got rejection by YourMovieSucksDOTorg, aka Adam, for the asking to be the music composer for her Helluva Boss show.
- This series creator deeply loved musicals, including Hello Dolly, Annie, Little Shop of Horror, etc., and horror movie aesthetics.
- Big V (her nickname) worked on Too Loud with Ashley Nikols, a clean-up artist.
- On her Ask Angel Q&A #1, Viviene revealed that she is obsessed with the American musician Weird Al Yankovic.
- Some of her unfinished and abandoned projects are JayJay Returns Fan Animated Music Video, SVA Thesis Film Timber, a short film with the working title ‘Classic’ etc.,
- This yellow person made a character called Alastor when she was in high school, which has been featured in Hazbin Hotel as the earliest character.
- She is unequivocal and gives particular emphasis on the looks and sounds of her characters. She said that the feelings she would hang with at Hazbin Hotel are Charlie and Alastor.
- She once tweeted that since she was 17 years old, she has had the reputation as “Viv can’t take criticism.”
- She used to adore the American video game series, Five Nights at Freddy’s and even uploaded a drawing video of its animatronics and an FNAF animation. However, they eventually stopped liking it, and the creator of the same, Scott Cawthon.
- She has even been the voice of “Sara with an H” from the animated web series “Too Loud.”
- Later, she also provided the voice of the cat Poopsie St. Poodles in the online series Ollie and Scoops, created by the same creator of Too Loud, Nico Colaleo.
- Vivienne is nicknamed “the Cashier,” among other nicknames after she provided the voice-over for a nameless cashier for a bit in an episode named “Murder Family” in Helluva Boss.
- She has 510k followers on her Instagram account.
Who is Vivziepop?
Born on the 28th of October, 1992, currently aged 30, Vivziepop (Vivienne Maree Medrano) is a Salvadoran-American Animator, YouTuber, illustrator, and voice actress.
What is Vivziepop’s real name?
Her real name is Viviene Maree Medrano.
How old is Vivziepop?
As of 2023, he is 31 years old.
How tall is Vivziepop?
Her height is 5 feet 2 inches.
Is Vivziepop the founder of SphindleHouse Toons?
Yes, Vivziepop is the founder of the animation studio SpindleHouse Toons.
Where does Vivziepop live?
Burbank, California, United States